TEIN H.Tech Springs utilize the latest spring and material technology to optimize comfort, performance, and quality. Designed to be used in conjunction with OEM or similar shocks for excellent ride comfort and mild improvement in handling. The line is produced with Vanadium (SAE9254V), which is durable, lightweight, and has properties to retain more spring stroke. High.Tech springs are designed for those seeking a slightly lowered stance while maintaining high ride quality at a reasonable price. Most vehicles will attain a 20 to 30mm drop for a more attractive appearance, added performance, and excellent comfort.
- Chrome Vanadium SAE9254V Construction
- Progressive Spring Rate Design
- Includes Silencer Rubber on certain applications
- Gold Powder Coat Finish
- Developed to be used in conjunction with OEM or OEM replacement dampers
- 1-year Manufacturers Defect and Sag Warranty
- Covers over 5mm sag, breakage, deformity, and noise.
- Does not cover powder coat finish and rusting.
- Main Spring × 4
- Some applications include TEIN Silencer Rubbers
- Warranty Information and Bump Stop Reference Guide
- 2 TEIN Decals