RACING USE ONLY - NOT STREET LEGAL
Using FEA (Finite Element Analysis) our CNC milled 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum arms are designed to exceed factory strength and durability. SPL Parts' exclusive Double Adjuster is comprised of electroless nickel plated 4130 Chromoly along with 6061-T6 Aluminum clamps to reduce weight and prohibit corrosion, while offering quick and easy adjustment. Blue Anodized Titanium hardware shaves even more unsprung weight from the arms, without compromising strength.
Our next generation NCT motorsports bearing feature a carbon fiber Teflon liner to provide quiet operation, lower friction, smoother articulation, and eliminates bushing deflection under load. The injection-molded slot-loaded liner is also self-lubricating and self-cleaning, offering robust reliability for street and track use.
Purchase with our SPL Parts TITANIUM Series Rear Camber Links (#SPL RLL R35) and SPL Parts Eccentric Lockout (#SPL EL R35) kit for total rear camber and toe alignment with "zero-slip".
- Lightweight Aluminum and Titanium construction
- Electroless nickel plated 4130 Chromoly Double Adjuster for quick adjustment
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Rotating clamp design allows for easy access to lock down your alignment settings
- Computer Aided Design with Finite Element Analysis
- Blue Anodized Titanium socket head cap screws
- Teflon lined FK rod ends
- Black Anodized for a durable finish
- Made in the USA
- Sold as a pair