RACING USE ONLY - NOT STREET LEGAL
SPL Parts Rear Camber Arms for the R35 GTR feature ultra light construction: Billet 6061-T6 aluminum with our exclusive 4130 Chromoly Double Adjuster offers quick and precise adjustment for accurate alignment, and is CNC gun drilled to reduce weight. Combined with Blue Anodized Titanium hardware, our GTR arms are the lightest adjustable arms on the market.
3 piece FK Bearings Rod Ends manufactured in Connecticut feature a Teflon liner to provide quiet operation, low friction, smooth articulation, and eliminates bushing deflection under load. The PTFE liner is chemically bonded to the inner diameter of the race. The liner offers a very high load carrying capacity and has greatly increased dynamic wear characteristics. The operating temperatures of the liner ranges from -65º to 325ºF, offering robust reliability for both street and track use.
Combine with our SPL TITANIUM Rear Toe Links (#SPL RTA R35) and SPL Eccentric Lockout (#SPL EL R35) kit for total rear camber and toe alignment with "zero-slip".
- Lightweight Aluminum and Titanium construction
- Electroless nickel plated 4130 Chromoly Double Adjuster for quick adjustment
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Rotating clamp design allows for easy access to lock down your alignment settings
- Computer Aided Design with Finite Element Analysis
- Blue Anodized Titanium socket head cap screws
- Teflon lined FK rod ends
- Black Anodized for a durable finish
- Made in the USA
- Sold as a pair