The radiator cap is an essential part of an upgraded cooling system. Radium caps are engineered to safely improve cooling efficiency by managing the boiling temperature. A higher radiator pressure effectively raises the coolant boiling point, providing an extra safety margin and preventing air pocket cavitation at the water pump.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Sealing Gaskets: Silicone
- Pressure: 1.1, 1.3, 1.5 Bar
- Design Structure: Type-A, Type-B
- Construction: Metal Stamping
- Surface Finish: Black Electroplate