The C127 Race Logging Kit is a cost-effective, full colour, plug and play solution that offers professional level features without the hassle of a customised installation. It provides a complete, race-ready display and logging system that can be adapted and expanded to suit various applications.
The C127 in this kit comes with 120 MB internal logging which can be upgraded to USB Logging at any time. The display can be fully customised using the optional Display Creator software, and can incorporate live video from an on-board camera input.
- High resolution colour LCD Display Logger with 120 MB internal memory and i2 Standard software (i2 Pro Analysis optional)
- Controller (with C127 I/O Upgrade – optional)
- Display size 178 mm (7")
- High brightness for sunlight readability
- Displayed channels, labels and colours are configurable on 10 supplied layouts and 16 colour schemes
- 48 user-defined, scrollable message lines with programmable overrides
- 3 programmable modes with customisable labels, e.g. Practice, Warm-Up and Race
- 16 full colour (RGB) LEDs; colour, function and intensity are fully programmable
- Suitable for cars, marine and industrial applications
- Supports Wideband Lambda from MoTeC PLMs or LTCs
- Easily integrates with MoTeC CAN based products such as GPS, shift lights, ECUs and expanders. Full I/O expansion is available with use of E888 and E816 expanders.
- GPS Lap Timing
- Supports T2 Telemetry (optional)
- Composite video inputs allows for live on-screen footage, for example from a rear view camera.