The plastic clutch master cylinder on the 2008+ Evolution X has been known to fail when an aftermarket clutch is used. The increased clamping force provided by aftermarket clutches puts an increased strain on the hydraulic clutch system causing the factory master cylinder to split open and lose pressure – leaving you stranded. By adapting the factory steel unit from an EVO VIII/IX, we are able to prevent a failure associated with increased fluid pressure from aftermarket clutch kits and spirited driving.
- Aluminum adapter plate with gold anodized finish.
- Sealing Foam Ring to keep out moisture and dirt.
- Sealing area is counter-bored to fit snug against the firewall.
- Stainless Steel-braided with a protective nylon coating to prevent abrasion
- Steel Ball-cup link for added durability
- Includes OEM Mitsubishi EVO VIII/IX Clutch Master Cylinder
- Unrivaled fit and finish
- Includes all necessary hardware
- Detailed installation instructions